Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Wow....what a busy few days we've had! Emma has loved every minute of it! We had Christmas eve at our house and Christmas day at my Grandma's. I can't believe how fast the holiday season went by this year! As excited as Emma was this year, I can't wait to see how she is next year!
Emma's new kitchen

TONS of presents! What can we say....she was a good girl this year!


Looks like Santa was here!

All of the presents on Christmas Eve

Kris and I weren't supposed to get presents for each other this year, since we just bought a new TV right before thanksgiving, but Kris felt bad, since the tv was really for him, and got me a new flip camera! I'm so excited! I LOVE it!! I'll be uploading TONS of new videos of Emma now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment