Sunday, April 12, 2009

My first post!

Well, I've decided to change Emma's website and make a blog! I think it's going to be a lot easier for me to update everything here (I haven't updated her website since Christmas) So much has happened this year! She's sitting, crawling, standing and has teeth! I can't believe how fast the last 8 months has gone by. She is one of the happiest babies I've ever been around and puts a smile on everyones face that sees her. I have a feeling she's going to give us a run for our money. She's already into everything and is a very curious little girl.



Since I haven't updated her website in so long, here are a few pictures of Emma the last few months! Enjoy!

Emma's Valentine's day present for Kris
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Emma's 1st time sitting up! (6 months old)
Photobucket
St. Patties day
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment